Saturday, May 16, 2009

Aiyaiyai again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally last assignment is done!!!!!!!!!! Use 1 day finish, or can say use 1 night finish. 12 hour of rushing, finally done also cause me got red eye now. Don look my eye directly, later get infected. Sien, today went time square myself to cut hair. I went at 3 and reach Time square at 3.30. I decided to take my breakfast cause wake up too late due to the assignment. Then i go a hong kong restaurant to enjoy my breakfast. Half enjoying my food there and saw 3 keh bin's fren. 1 is caren jie, 2nd was ying ling jie and the third 1 duno who is tat. Cuz keh bin onli introduce me caren and ying ling only. After tat i went to Kim Gallery to cut my hair and find my own hair stylist (nicole). She kind of busy today and I waited her for 1 hour plus only reach me. After tat, i rush home to play my restaurant city. That is my day today and gona sleep soon. Gudnite and enjoy your weekend every1. Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment