Thursday, May 14, 2009

MOB Assignment !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sien man, Mob assignment made me cant breath nicely, sleep nicely, walk nicely, eat nicely, sit nicely, concentrate to see girls nicely(aiyaiyai). Walau eh rush through 3 k words la, sien sien sien sien sien. For me, I think i would get crzy for this subject but luckily I this subject is not that tough for me, Wolala............ Shud i get some rest? No way, 3k words leh dai lou. Why i so dumb go do all that thing without calling helps from my groupmate? No la, not even meet before and if I delegate task for them maybe it would be in chaos. Assignment for me is last minute work to be done, cool leh? Don learn from me la of course because it's pro only can do this. Hahahaha showing pro skill to do the assignment. If i can get 70 percent of this assignment i gona belanja myself a new rubber (Stiga Inova Ultra Light) with speed glue effect. Aiyaiyai so happy but now so sad. Please god i won't hug your leg next time, please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment