Monday, May 4, 2009

Finally the blog is updated, Aiyaiyai

Yes, i did it finally and can update my blog. Aiyaiyai, wan to upload photo to let you all see liao. Wulala!! 1st would be the sports carnival closing ceremony(prize giving)
Me, Munthif and Deon. Too exciting to get my 1st gold trophy in ping pong tournament. Cant control myself and have a french kiss to me trophy.



Me and Munthif taking the prize, Aiyaiyai most important was the trophy is on our hand. Really never expect to have this chance to hold this. Wulala!!


Our VU flag, although is not nice but it still a flag that represent us.




Since Munthif was too hungry and he tried to bite the medal see whether it was chocolate or the medal. (lol jk)


Under the table tennis category, the 10 points is by our VU cause we won in the final(champion).


After the closing ceremoney, Wai Kean and Ian reached ssd and waiting to play ping pong. There are 3 girls playing table tennis so that we had to wait. Finally the girls stopped and I played with Ian and Wai Kean (Backhand Prince). The real things was my friend had date me to go dota with them at FTZ so i called another dota kaki (tak choy) to go together. We play till night and without taking dinner and rush home. Kind of busy in this day but it was quite happy. Aiyaiyai!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment