Friday, July 3, 2009

Come back from dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg, long time not touch this dead blog and gona end up with deleting this account. Cuz the stupid computer cant sense my pretty, handsome, yengness, coolness, stylish HTC touch HD. No money go buy card reader summore poor till pants also got hole aledi. Ok now goes to the main point of today blog, i currently working at Triox to earn some money to save my high living cost in my life. Since spending too much for my entertainment (dota) haih duno when will I quit this game, so play play sin lo. Quite happy to work at Triox cuz kind of easy work to do there and can explore my brain to new rubber and blade. I saw too many my favourite rubber Omega 3 Max thickness place on the shelf and only can c but canot use. Summore always get tease by the boss known as ben but since he treat me 2 lunch b4 with a times Carls Jr. so forgive him la , omg Carls Jr. is freaking nice wei. Wanted to play ping pong but have to work and ben had introduced me 3 nasional player with 2 ex nasional player and 1 formal no.1 nasional player (Chan Kwoon Wah). Got a nice competition at sepang area there at sunday but jeff canot come and keh bin havent confirm with me leh!!!! I don mind go there alone but nid some1 to improve together so that our sunway player can become better. I decide to play with ex formal nasional player when they are free. Thirst for skills and knowledges acquire by myself to improve to beat monash punya lc kia and win the pride for sunway college uni. Hope so and trying my best. Yea gogogogogogogogo!!!!!!!
OK lets listen to some nice music

No comments:

Post a Comment