Thursday, August 27, 2009

Worst day in this week!!!!!!

Omg today is my worst day in a week, feeling so tired to have my 6 hours class without break in between. Haih, every Thursday just like rushing into the class and wait it to finish.
Damn pissed!!!

Today's suffer must thanks to my own boredom of the study and went to watch movie
again with Kevin and Yeat Yee(pp spin king) at Mid Valley GSC watch
the movie UP. Freaking tired but still go watch movie,
abit admire myself. Haha, not bad we bought the ticket at 12.30a.m punya ticket.

Aledi know probably will reach home at 3 something because Yeat Yee staying in Klang and Kevin had to fetch him back.
Since the movie was good, I recommended to watch with kids, couple or friends. I like it story line, quite touching also and it is 3D so its quite nice to enjoy this show.

Most wort thing today was the weather make me pissed
as well. It rain while the time I wan to rush home
for my rest time, so i forced to stay in college
for 1 hour but the rain still drop from the sky. With my hot temper attitude i decided walk under the rain that would cause my sick. Ok dont care about it because I gona have my
mid semester break.

Ok kinda of tired now, with the heavy head. Cant dota temporarily because too tired, jump into the bed and dream something good please. haha!!!
To be continue.............

No comments:

Post a Comment